Relaxing holiday home on beachfront in Naracoopa, King Island!
- Enjoy staying at our Beach Shala, with beautiful ocean views from the front deck, lounge room and master bedroom.
- Shala is a Sanskrit word for House!
- 3 Bedrooms with fully self contained kitchen and 2 lounge rooms.
- The secluded coves of Sea Elephant Bay are just across the road, for snorkelling, fishing, or beach walking. Safe swimming, surfing, bodysurfing are a short 300m away at Fraser Beach, and there is great fishing at the Naracoopa jetty (800 meters away).
- Sample some of King Island's famous produce at one of the many local restaurants and cafe's on the island.
Or maybe just hang out on the front deck with a good book, or enjoy your breakie with a coffee and the blue wrens.
- Phone: 0477-641067
- Email: email@example.com
Cost $190/night, minimum 2 nights
- 2 Queens size beds, 2 Single beds.
- Cosy log fire, leather lounges and books galore to read.
- Fully self contained kitchen. "Espressi" pod coffee machine, Sunbeam Espresso coffee machine, milk frother, gas stove, fridge, microwave, all utensils/crockery/cutlery
- 2 Flatscreen LED TVs (32 inch) with DVD players, satellite TV (some DVDs).
- 2 lounge rooms, outdoor verandah with ocean view
- All linen, towels, high quality down doonas, beach towels
- Washing machine, iron, ironing board, bathroom with small shower, hairdryer
- Gas BBQ, Fishing gear (3 rods, net, tackle box), board games
- Piano, Guitar and Yoga mats.