Relaxing holiday home on beachfront in Naracoopa, King Island!
- Enjoy staying at our Beach Shala, with beautiful ocean views from the front deck, lounge room and master bedroom.
- Shala is a Sanskrit word for House!
- 3 Bedrooms with fully self contained kitchen and 2 lounge rooms.
- The secluded coves of Sea Elephant Bay are just across the road, for snorkelling, fishing, or beach walking. Safe swimming, surfing, bodysurfing are a short 300m away at Fraser Beach, and there is great fishing at the Naracoopa jetty (800 meters away).
- Sample some of King Island's famous produce at one of the many local restaurants and cafe's on the island.
Or maybe just hang out on the front deck with a good book, or enjoy your breakie with a coffee and the blue wrens.
- Phone: 0477-641067
- Email: email@example.com
Cost $190/night, minimum 2 nights
2 Queens size beds, 2 Single beds.
Cosy log fire, leather lounges and books galore to read.
Fully self contained kitchen. "Espressi" pod coffee machine, Sunbeam Espresso coffee machine, milk frother, gas stove, fridge, microwave, all utensils/crockery/cutlery
2 Flatscreen LED TVs (32 inch) with DVD players, satellite TV (some DVDs).
2 lounge rooms, outdoor verandah with ocean view
All linen, towels, high quality down doonas, beach towels
Washing machine, iron, ironing board, bathroom with small shower, hairdryer
Gas BBQ, Fishing gear (3 rods, net, tackle box), board games
Piano, Guitar and Yoga mats.